League Features and Information
- No Boards
- 6v6 small-sided games
- Each team will play two (2) games per Sunday.
- Game times will be 50 minutes in length (25 minute halves)
- Each game will have a start and end time and all in game calls and conduct will be self-regulated and should be respected.
- No individual player program available - all players will be assign to a team. If players decide to join a team or show up and jump into a game the fee will be $5 per session and the team captain or manager must email the league admin for approval of said player.
- If the aforementioned player intends to or participates in more than three (3) games during the season they will be required to pay the full fee, minus the previous balance already paid namely, the amount of money spent on individual games.
- Playoffs/Finals - Last session tournament: All teams will be seeded by their rank at the end of the season. The Top Seed will play the Lowest Seed and so on.
Win - 3 Points
Tie - 1 Points
Loss - 0 Points
- $60 individual player fee. Full payment required at time of application/registration.
- Refund Policy:
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the league administrator via email. Please note that we will be reasonable as long as the request is reasonable and valid.
- NOTE: We are a non-profit club so all our fees go back to facility costs, referee costs, and administration costs.
The Lakes Area Youth Soccer Association (LAYSA) or Brainerd Blast Soccer Club does not close inclement winter weather. It is up to teams if they choose to play or forfeit during inclement winter weather. The indoor league is not responsible for games being forfeited due to weather; therefore, it does not guarantee make-up games at a later date. Any further questions please contact league