Thank you to everyone that participated in the 2021 Ice Breaker Tournament! Despite certain pandemic restrictions, this was one of our biggest tournaments ever, and we will be back and even better in 2022!
IceBreaker is back for its 12th year! Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 17th and Sunday, April 18th. Registration is open. Get your friends together and get registered!
- Indoor @ Forestview Middle School Gym.
- 4V4 with a maximum of 6 members per team.
- Games will be played with small goals and no goalkeepers.
- Boys scheduled for Saturday, April 17th and girls on Sunday, April 18th.
- Players complete individual registrations and indicate their team/team name.
- Registration includes an online waiver, no more paper waivers.
- $25 per player.
- Registration deadline is April 8th.
- Brackets will be formed by age and gender once registration is complete.
- Must have matching jerseys/shirts (we encourage team creativity with team names and uniforms).
- Wristbands will be issued at check-in and must be worn at all times (shows you are paid and have a signed waiver).
- Shin guards are required.
- Large rings, earrings, necklaces/chains need to be removed or wrapped and taped.
- Hard sided knee (or similar) braces or casts need to be wrapped with soft cover.